We have some new arrivals at the sawmill. If you are interested in purchasing dimensional lumber or slabs please contact us. This is our cut list for June/July 2016:
- American Elm - 9'Long x 48" dia (We are going to do 2-3" Slabs for table tops)/
- American Elm - 10' Long x 36" dia (2-3" slabs for table tops)
- American Elm - 10' Long x 30" wide x 24" Dia (dimensional stock 4/4 and 8/4)
- Ambrosia Maple - 4000 board feet milled at 4/4
- Spalted Sugar Maple - 7' Long x 36"dia (milled into slabs for table tops).
- Cherry - 16' long x 22" dia (dimensional stock)
- Cherry - 8' long x 24" dia with crook (2" slabs)
- Silver Maple (8' Long x 30" Dia (2-3" Slabs)
We are always on the hunt for more beautiful locally harvested logs. As we find them we will continue to share them with you. If you have some trees and would like to save them from the chipper or fireplace, please contact us.